Ads Top

Best Books To Read 3


@bluestockingbookshelf: My parents are notoriously terrible at giving gifts. We're talking chocolate fountains, Bluetooth sets, and coffee table books about Highland Cows. So when they came in town the other weekend with the "perfect" gift for me, I sighed inwardly. Just when did I ask for an iron owl? And yet, despite the fact that he creeps me out a tiny bit, I like him. Who wants to help me choose a literary name, since he will most likely be hanging out on my bookshelf?

@natashareadsbooks: My mom's idea of buying books is going into a bookstore- finding book genre's I would like- & then getting like the 4th book of a series I haven't read or own yet. Like thanks- this will sit on my shelf because I don't have the first 3 yet. - or if I say "ok there's a lot of batman movies out. I have this one and this one, so get me any other batman movies" she comes back with the ones I already own. Ok. Thanks.

@lilacdiaries: Have you watched guardians of Ga'hoole? You can select a characters name from the movie. I think, Twilight or Bess will be nice.

@booksandteawithellen: I really like the background wallpaper that you use, it's pretty and that owl statue is adorable!!

@booksta_jojo: Lol so funny! I love that it works so perfectly with your books, so maybe it's not too bad.

You should buy and read these books:
Little Women
Black Beauty
The Secret Garden
The Wind in the Willows
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Best Books To Read 3

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.