Ads Top

Best Books To Read 4


@misterreads: Hi guys! So today I discovered again what failing means. I wrote a test and I completely forgot to study about that one topic which was 3/5 of the test and I literally made all my theses up and that one sheet of paper from which I studied for was divided in 4 parts and I was only able to describe 2 of it. And guess what, exactly the other 2 parts were being requested. So yeah all in all, I failed 5/5 exercises but you know what, I can't change it, it's not the end of the world and life continues. By the way, thanks to my friend who tried to explain me the stuff that I didn't study for in like 1 minute, it really helped though, even if not drastic but still...


@shotmeinthebook: I am SO JEALOUS of those art prints!!!

@booksnest: Everyone has been posting Vassa in the Night recently so I had to go get myself a copy, excited to read it!







You should buy and read these books:
Crown of Midnight
City of Glass
A Court of Thrones and Roses
Clockwork Princess
Throne of Glass
Heir of Fire
Vassa in the Night by Sarah Porter


Source: Instagram

Best Books To Read 4

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.