Ads Top

Best Books To Read 2

@lostinlit_becca: Pride and prejudice and Zombies has been on my TBR forever!! I am so torn on if I want to read this or not! Many of you know that I am a HUGE P&P fan and overall Jane Austen fan, so I struggle with wondering if I will love this or hate it, one day I just have to break down and read it already and then I will have my answer!

@lostinlit_becca: Have you read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies? What did you think of it?

@rissi006: Really enjoyed Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. I think if you go in expecting nothing but a zany good time, you can enjoy this one.

@ditasquirrel: My Sis gave it to me as a birthday gift. I totally cracked up when I received it. I knew I was getting a book from her, but I sure didn't expect PPZ, as it wasn't particular priority on my wishlist. I kind of liked it. It wasn't bad, but neither was it as amazing as PP, which I totally love. PPZ was just over-the-top silly, some situations were just utterly hilarious, but that's kind of why I wanted to read. I wanted to see how PP is handled, when zombies are added to the mix, how this or tht works out in this scenario. And it was interesting. Although I'm not a particular fan of Elizabeth here. I think she has lost quite a bit of her character there. Oh, then there's an overabundance of "chestnut manes". Ungh! They really bothered me. I suppose I missed the joke in that. :D I say read it. You might hate it, but it sure can't destroy your love for PP, as you'll always have that to fall back on if PPZ fails you.

@commasandampersands: I haven't read the book but I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the movie!

@eileenalphabet: I read it years ago and I hated it. :( I didn't feel like it added anything good to the story and it changed so much for the worse. And it wasn't good as a zombie novel either. I'd recommend just reading the first chapter for the novelty value and then quitting. I would have done just that, but I had brought it on a travel and didn't have anything else to read.

You should buy and read this book: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith.

Best Books To Read 2

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.