Ads Top

Best Books To Read 1


@never_too_many_books: Well, dinner is in the crock pot and I'm ready to go down to my mom's house for the day! I don't know what my posting times will be like today, so I probably won't be able to reply to comments/messages until evening. Have a lovely day, everyone! ❤️
@noisygnome: Your collection is growing!
@abookishhobbit: Wonderful photo!
@j.t.copeiv: Some wonderful books, ma'am. Hope you have a great day down at your moms.


@myfriendsarefiction: If you thought- this pic looks a bit different than my usual it's because this was from months back. I'm reposting but it is interesting to see how my style has changed.
@salman_180: Gorgeous picture ❤
@amanda_blogsKeep: meaning to start this series I'm hearing so many good things!
@javalottaI found a signed copy at Target! I was so excited!

You should buy and read this book: Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff and Gemina (The Illuminae Files) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff.

Best Books To Read 1

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.