Ads Top

Best Books To Read 7


@bookingaround: The Problem with Forever and The Velveteen Rabbit ❤ I love The Problem With Forever, it holds a special place in my heart, and it's probably both my favorite stand alone and contemporary read. Thank you @authorjlarmentrout for being such an amazing author!


@darkfaerietales: Good morning my lovely bookholic! It is finally suppose to snow today (it hasn't yet) but it's cloudy and cold so it might finally happen 😊!!!! But today for #bookishscavengerhunt16 the theme is rainbow cover so I decided to do a full rainbow picture!!! It was a little dark so it didn't turn out perfect but I'm still pretty happy with it!!! I'm curious what is your favorite rainbow shape I've done? Circles, hearts, squares, stars, spirals? Is there a new shape I should try?



@foksha_1996: I only read 4 physical books 😅 I have been so lazy this month, it's crazy! I have been reading tons of ebooks lately and ignoring my book on the shelf 🙄 I read 20 ebooks so I read a total of 24 books his month

You should buy and download it to read this book:
The Problem with Forever (Harlequin Teen) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Source: Instagram

Best Books To Read 7

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.